MEET THE EXPERTS AT OUR FREE VEINCARE OPEN EVENT
The VeinCare Centre holds regular open events for the public. They are a marvelous opportunity to meet the experts and to learn about your vein condition and the latest treatment options.
Past VeinCare Open Events have been very well attended and feedback from those who have come has been extremely positive.
The event will consist of a presentation followed by demonstrations and “Question and Answers”.
Those who attend are eligible for special offers. The meeting lasts about an hour.
Places at these events are completely free and without obligation.
Please call 01935 873951 now to reserve your place
or use the contact form.
- the real cause of varicose veins, thread veins and how you can avoid them
- the truth about varicose eczema and how it can be a warning sign
- why surgical stripping is out dated and barbaric
- why local anaesthetic treatments are better than a having a full general anaesthetic
- the link between varicose veins and DVT
- what private treatments are available and what they involve
- unsightly hand veins and facial veins and how they can be eradicated
- our before and after results with actual photographs
Our Next Open Events
Saturday 7th March 2015
Poole – 10.00am The Harbour Hospital in Poole, BH15 2BH
Dorchester – 3.00pm Wessex Royal Hotel, Dorchester, DT1 1UP
Sunday 8th March 2015
Yeovil – 10.00am Yeovil Court Hotel, Yeovil BA20 2HE
Bristol – 3.00pm The Hilton Hotel, Bristol BS32 4JF
Dr Gajraj, founder of The VeinCare Centre, has 13 years experience as a consultant vascular surgeon in the NHS, and now specialises exclusively in providing the latest treatments for common vein problems such as varicose veins, prominent veins and thread veins of the leg, hand and face. The VeinCare Centre which operates in private clinics across the Southwest, combines extremely professional walk in, walk out modern treatment with excellent value for money.
Contact us today to register your interest in our next event.