There are many benefits to having your leg veins treated. The 3 most important are: -1) Relief of Symptoms; -2) Avoidance of Health Complications: -3) Improvement in Appearance
Symptoms of Varicose Veins
Varicose Veins can cause the following symptoms
- Aching, heavy and uncomfortable legs
- Swollen feet and ankles
- Burning or throbbing in your legs
- Cramps and restless legs, especially at night
- Dry, itchy skin over the veins
These symptoms are often worse during hot weather, if you have been standing for a long period and may be worse at the end of a long day. Symptoms are often relieved by elevating your legs.
Improvement in Appearance
Successful varicose veins treatment can lead to dramatic improvements in the appearance of your legs.
This leads to
- Better self-confidence
- Ability to wear certain types of clothes
- Better enjoyment of social activities