in Dorchester, Yeovil, Poole and Bristol October 2013
The VeinCare Centre holds regular open events for the public. They are a marvelous opportunity to meet the experts and to learn about your vein condition and the latest treatment options.
Past VeinCare Open Events have been very well attended and feedback from those who have come has been extremely positive.
The events will consist of a presentation followed by demonstrations and “Question and Answers”.
Those who attend are eligible for special offers. The meeting lasts about an hour.
Places at these events are completely free and without obligation. Please call 0800 698 3467 to reserve your place or use the contact form.
- the real cause of varicose veins, thread veins and how you can avoid them
- the truth about varicose eczema and how it can be a warning sign
- why surgical stripping is out dated and barbaric
- why local anaesthetic treatments are better than a having a full general anaesthetic
- the link between varicose veins and DVT
- what private treatments are available and what they involve
- unsightly hand veins and facial veins and how they can be eradicated
- our before and after results with actual photographs
When and Where?
10.00 am Harbour Hospital Poole Dorset BH15 2BH
3.00pm Wessex Royale Hotel Dorchester DT1 1UP
10.00 am Yeovil Court Hotel Yeovil Somerset BA20 2HE
3.00 pm Aztec Hotel & Spa Almondsbury Bristol BS32 4TS
Dr Gajraj, founder of The VeinCare Centre, has 13 years experience as a consultant vascular surgeon in the NHS, and now specialises exclusively in providing the latest treatments for common vein problems such as varicose veins, prominent veins and thread veins of the leg, hand and face. The VeinCare Centre which operates in private clinics across the Southwest, combines extremely professional walk in, walk out modern treatment with excellent value for money.
Contact us today to register for this important event.