Are you interested in knowing more about varicose veins, thread veins and the complications of varicose veins such as phlebitis, varicose eczema and leg ulcers? Do you want to know about the treatment options available for these conditions? The VeinCare Team will give a talk about Vein Conditions including:
- Leg Varicose Veins and Spider VeinsThe Cosmetic Treatment of Leg Veins and Hand Veins
- The Medical Complications of Varicose Veins
- Modern Treatment Options such as Endovenous Laser Treatment and Sclerotherapy
- Treatment under local anaesthetic without surgery on a “walk in, walk out basis”
- These Open Events are a marvellous opportunity to meet the team and hear us explain what causes your vein condition and what can be done about it! There will be ample time to ask questions and there will be special offers for those who attend.
These Open Events are free and open to members of the public and healthcare professionals. However, you must book in advance as places are limited and they are offered on a “first come, first served” basis. Book your place now to avoid disappointment.
These educational events are not a substitute for a full consultation, but those who attend may be eligible for a special concessionary rate for a consultation and duplex ultrasound scan.
Venues, Dates and Times:
• Thursday 6th June at 7pm at the Yeovil Court Hotel in Yeovil
• Thursday 13th June at 7pm at the Wessex Royale hotel in Dorchester
• Wednesday 19th June at 7pm at the Bridge House Hotel in Ferndown.
Places are limited so call 01935 873951 now to reserve your place or email email@example.com