I would like to invite you to our next open event.
What can you expect? Well, these events are a great opportunity for you to meet the vein experts and to hear about the latest treatment options for your vein problem. They include an informative educational talk, followed time for any questions you may have.
They are completely free and without any obligation. There is no hard sell and you will not be pressured into making an appointment or parting with any money. There really is no catch!
Nevertheless, I feel certain you will find the meeting interesting and hopefully, by attending you will have the confidence to chose the VeinCare Centre if you do eventually decide to have vein treatment. These meetings are popular and places are limited, so do please contact us early to express your interest in attending. I look forward to meeting you.
Find Out About
- the real cause of varicose veins, thread veins and how you can avoid them
- the truth about varicose eczema and how it can be a warning sign
- why surgical stripping is out dated and barbaric
- why local anaesthetic treatments are better than a having a full general anaesthetic
- the link between varicose veins and DVT
- what private treatments are available and what they involve
- unsightly hand veins and facial veins and how they can be eradicated
- our before and after results with actual photographs
Saturday 7th March 2015
- Poole – 10.00am The Harbour Hospital in Poole, BH15 2BH
- Dorchester – 3.00pm Wessex Royal Hotel, Dorchester, DT1 1UP
Sunday 8th March 2015
- Yeovil – 10.00am Yeovil Court Hotel, Yeovil BA20 2HE
- Bristol – 3.00pm The Hilton Hotel, Bristol BS32 4JF
You can find out details of our next event by clicking here
Places for these event are limited so do please call early to reserve your seat– 01935 873 951 or use our contact form